Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids - Free and Printable

From: Your Secret Admirer

Dear_______________(Your first name),
I still remember the first time I____(Verb) eyes on you,. It was during____(School subject) class, and you came in to give our teacher a____(Noun). The very first thing I noticed was your______(adjective) face, and your large___________(Color)_______(Facial feature). I even heard_______(name of a song) playing in the background! Since that day, I admit I have had a __________(adjective)________(Noun) on you!
I will reveal my secret identity on_________(Holliday) at ____(Number) o’clock sharp. Meet me behind the ____(Noun). I’ll be wearing a_____(color)____(Noun)_______(Plural noun) and kisses,

Your Secret Admirer.
You can find more Valentine's Day Mad libs on my site!

Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids 1
Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids 1

Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids 2
Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids 2

Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids 3
Valentine's Day Mad libs for kids 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment